Kel-Tec P3-AT Options

The gun I am most likely to have on me at any time is My Kel-Tec .380 that I have named Snappy. I call her Snappy because of the recoil felt when you shoot her.

She might have had a different name it I had gotten these options earlier.

The first option I got was the belt clip. It's a must have on the P3-AT. For pocket carry it works really nice.

The second option that really improves the shooting is the small grip extension. For my hands this small extension allows a third finger to engage with the grip. This single aspect changes the feel dramatically of the recoil when firing the modest .380. At the same time it does not add so much to the profile that it is a problem for pocket carry.

The next option was my extra mag.

Crimson Trace Laserguard for Keltec P3At, P32When I decided I should have a second mag, in case I needed to reload, I went with an extended grip mag that brings the capacity up from six to ten rounds. It is still really small in the pocket and when used allows all your fingers to grip the gun.


The last option I have been thinking about getting is the  Crimson Trace Laser. 


--I still might get the Crimson Trace Laser!

4 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

ever thought of getting a pocket holster for that? You get less chance of pulling the trigger in the pocket and you keep flug out of the relatively open keltec works.

Mad Saint Jack said...

Does the 10 rd mag make it easier to shoot?

JB Miller said...

NJT, Yes. A pocket holster is in the future. I Just need to decide if I am going to spring for the LASER first.

MSJ, The 10rd mag does make it easier to shoot.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

You don't need the laser for function, you do need the holster for proper funtion.