Better Late Than Never

2011 Tactical Girls & Guns
2011 Tactical Girls and Guns Calendar

I was amazed that in this day and age that anyone would have the balls to bring this calendar to work.  Women can get away with anything though. Yes. That's right. A woman brought it in. She is now way higher on my list.

Oh and not displayed, but to show the co-workers. That would have been awesome. I wish!

I had never seen this series of calendars. They have been published for years evidently. The great part is not only do they have hot fantasy babes they have the full specs of the weapons they carry. You can even get it here on Amazon!

There are two topics that are constantly discussed by the team of nerds I work with. No, not sports and food. Girls and Guns. That is why she brought it in.

--I may need one for my shop!

5 comments:

Priest said...

There is so many things to love about this I don't know where to begin.

Bubblehead Les. said...

What's that smoke coming from the Library? Oh, Breda just read your post. You know, I think with all the Female Gun Bloggers out there, this topic should go under the First Rule of Fight Club.

JB Miller said...

I think that is the perfect look for Breda! (dives for covers...)

Sandy said...

I usually don't like babe calendars. Babes with cars, motorcycles, tools, pastries...

This I like.

Anonymous said...

my wife would kill me.