It got me to thinking. What would I put behind the glass from my gun room?
- A Katana. It's quiet and you never have to reload.
- My Ruger 10/22 with the integrated silencer and nice scope. Ten 25 round mags.
- My Ruger Mark III with integrated silencer. Ten 10 round mags.
- My Beretta 96D with suppressor. Ten mags.
- 1000 round box of .22LR.
If I could only have one hand gun behind the glass:
- Glock 9mm, Mounted Tac light, Suppressor and ten 30 round mags.
What I would NOT have behind the glass:
- Any kind of shotgun.
- Any kind of single or double barrel anything.
- Bolt action rifles.
AR-15s would be good but you cannot carry as much ammo. AR-10s are GREAT rifles but when it comes to Zombies it's like killing a fly with a sledge hammer.
(Elmer Fudd voice=on)
--It's got to have good range, high capacity, and be very very quiet. We're hunting Zombies...
(Elmer Fudd voice=off)