The Collection: Bane

This Ruger 10/22 has a bull barrel with an integrated sound suppressor.

Her name is Bane. Short for Squirrels Bane.

If I could pick only one firearm as a survival gun it would be Bane. It is very light weight, easy to shoot, and so quiet it amazes me every time I pull the trigger. This is a great first gun for kids, novices, women, (or anyone) to shoot. Great for a level 4 Zombie outbreak.

The Tapco stock on it is the best one I have found so far. I will get a quality 4x scope and powerful tactical light for it one day.

--I am still searching for the best quality brand, high capacity, mags for the 10/22.



10 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

A $1200 ACOG on a a $250 base rifle... I'm all for it!

You might have to spend some money to get those REALLY nice all metal 10/22 mags at Brownells. But hey, get one and see how it works.

JB Miller said...

My google fu is failing me. Do you have a link?

JB Miller said...

As depicted in the photo, Bane has cost $1400, including the Stock, Scope, Magazine, and $200 transfer tax.

Anonymous said...

She's like a good woman. Slim, light, quiet and can easily bring home dinner. And fun to play with. And doesn't give you a hard time if you use other guns.

Stew said...

Seriously. They let you buy that? I thought they were illegal. Creepy.

JB Miller said...

Anon, And like a good woman, she's worth spending the money on her.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

ACOG

JB Miller said...

I meant a link for the metal mags, TBolt.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

It's the Volkquartsen

JB Miller said...

I ordered one. I have high hopes. At $109 with shipping it had better be good!!