WANT: Benelli M4

I have a Benelli pump action shotgun already. The only thing that could make it better is if it was semi-auto and had a pistol grip.

Wish granted. Now the same Benelli M4 used by the U.S. Marine Corps can be purchased by civilians. 

I like to model the tools the pros use. When the U.S. Marine Corps picked a shotgun, they bought the M4. Mostly for reliability. A 12-gauge shotgun that functions the first time, every time, was the basic requirement. 

The M4 Super 90 Tactical comes standard with a Picatinny rail for optics, a fully adjustable ghost-ring rear sight and fixed-blade front sight and various black synthetic stock options. These are options I have had to add in expensive, after market upgrades to other shotguns in the collection.

--I want one. For around $800 it could happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a Mossberg 590. I need to handle one of these.