Quote of the Week

"Libertarians want to take over the world and leave you alone."

--Unknown

“I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal.

We'd see what Mr. Colt could do for a woman.”

― Cherie Priest

“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”

― Edward Abbey

 "I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns... When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren't shooting at humans... we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice."

- Johnny Depp

No comments: