I am at the Nations Gun Show Today

Gun show Blogmeet!

Map to the Gun Show
On Saturday September 29th there will be another edition of the Nations Gun Show.

Dulles Expo Center
4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
Chantilly, VA 20153


It's 22 Miles from Washington, DC - Directions:  I-66, Exit 53B, go 3 miles Rt. 28 N, turn right onto Willard Rd., take 2nd left into the Chantilly Shopping Center,  Follow signs to Expo Center.

I love this Gun Show. It is huge. I have purchased several firearms there at good prices. They usually have everything. New items, Class III, optics, old and new firearms, gadgets, gear, knives, books, accessories, ammo (esoteric and bulk), pretty much everything.

Anyway, I go to this gun show often. I have gone with TBolt several times. I have heard that many other bloggers attended the same show at the same time as me.

So the idea behind this Blogmeet is go to the gun show on the same day and the all get together for dinner and drinks and hanging out for a bit. We will meet by the Hotdog Tables, in the front of the hall, in the corner, at 1pm and 5pm. Email me and I will send you my cell number too. Look for this hat:

I also have made reservations for dinner at 5:30pm at BOB O's for 20 people. It is in the same parking lot right across from the Expo.  

--I'm doin it! See you there.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Sadly, I are at work today. Buy a gun with me and Murphy in mind, ok?

JB Miller said...

I'll buy two thanks!