The 5th Amendment Takes a Hit

At work there was a big discussion about a Supreme Court Ruling that happened this week that eroded the 5th Amendment.

There is a liberal soccer mom in my office that has totally drunk on liberal Kool Aid, but even she actually said,

"With what is happening with the 4th and 5th Amendments recently the NRAs defense of the 2nd Amendment doesn't seem so extreme."

My mouth hung open.

I reminded her of 1st Amendment issues lately as well.

What do all of these have in common? Big government trying to control the people. ALL the people. by removing the tools they have to protect themselves against the Government.

--Wake the Hell Up, people. ALL of you!

1 comment:

Bubblehead Les. said...

I'm claiming my 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendment Rights by writing this: Fuck You Obama Regime. And your NSA Goons.

DHS SWAT Team in 3, 2,....