Quotes of the Week

“I have a love interest in every one of my films – a gun.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

“The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period.”
- Ted Nugent

“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
- Jeff Cooper

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
- Thomas Jefferson

“Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense.”
- John Adams

“An armed society is a polite society.”
- Robert Heinlein

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting … have a gun.”
- Jeff Cooper

“The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.”
- Jeff Cooper

“No Kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave.”
- James Burgh

No comments: