Christmas Gift

My son bought me a new pocket knife for Christmas this year! It turns out the kid actually listens to me when I say stuff at display cases.

It's a CRKT EDC (Every Day Carry) with a Tanto profile blade. Easy one hand open. It also locks closed as well as open.

It is made to specifically be an every day carry knife. It's modest price means you won't be pissed if you scratched it. You will not be heart broken if you lose it.

We shall see how long I can hold on to this one!

--It is made to be used like the tool that it is.


1 comment:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Great minds think alike! I've had it's sibling , the M16-13Z for years. I'll send you some photos. But I don't use it much in the Winter, because of Gloved Hands. Thats why I use the KBar K2 when the snow starts to fly.