Sharing Rules

Booger Hook
I had an old friend over for dinner last weekend and was having a bit of show and tell. This guy has about ten firearms. All rifles and shotguns for hunting. I have been hunting with this guy on multiple occasions.

While checking out my new guns I had to remind him to keep his finger off the triggers.  I was shocked to discover he had NEVER heard of the Four Rules. Listed here for your reference:
  • Treat every gun as if it is loaded.
  • Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
  • Don't point your gun at something you don't want destroyed.
  • Know your target and what's behind and around it.
I think, if you don't know these rules, you should not be able to advance a grade in school.  Every grade!

--Time to make a 4 Rules poster up and post it in my shop.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good point... I learned them at age 8...