Glocks

I love my Glocks.

They are my goto guns in an emergency. I would not want to suffer a level 4 Zombie Apocalypse without them. They never jam, they never complain, they will happily shoot any ammo and they can stand up to lots of abuse.

I have a Glock 17 9mm and a Glock 21 .45 ACP. I do need to get a lot more magazines.

I think I will get a suppressor to for the 9mm and then convert it to an SBR with one of the Hera Arms or EMA Roni conversion kits.

I will then have a silenced 9mm carbine that has the reliability and will eat anything I can feed it.

--And it looks cool!

2 comments:

MikeH said...

I was shooting a Glock 21 last weekend. The first Glock ever shot. The grip was thick but not too thick.

The odd thing was I was able to hit an 18 inch gong easily at 100 yards! WTF?

Anonymous said...

I have a glock 17, a remington 870 and a colt ar15. it's enough.