Teaching New Shooters
It's a thing that was common when I was a kid. Everyone had guns, everyone taught their kids. My Elementary school even had an indoor rifle range and every 6th grader was taught safety and target shooting.
If you want to give shooting a try I will be happy to take you for the first time. Memorize these before we go:
The Four Rules
1) Treat all guns as if they are always loaded
2) Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
3) Keep your finger OFF the trigger until your sights are on the target
4) Be sure of your target and what’s beyond it
The Two Disciplines
1) Muzzle Discipline: Watch where you are pointing that damn thing!
2) Trigger Discipline: Keep your booger hook off
--Let's go shooting!