|.300 Blackout SBR|
- My gas block is correctly aligned!
- They had ammo (2 box limit)
- I needed more lube, lots more
- It took 20 rounds to get the new scope on the paper
- No crowd at the range
- Packed in the store, lines of people buying guns
- No .22LR at all
There was a guy in the next lane over that bought a new 10/22 that was sighting it in. They gave him one box of ammo. He was having a great time so I gave him a hundred rounds of mine in a random act of kindness.
--It was a good day all around.