My friend Nancy tagged me in the latest gun meme.
"I will write down 5 things that indicate, to me, that a gun owner or shooter maybe is an honest one; I say 'maybe' because I have known some seemingly honest gun owners to tell some really tall tales. Then I will tag 5 other gun owners who are also bloggers and I hope each will play along, each listing, in their blogs, at least 3 things that are indicative a gun owner is an honest one, then sending the challenge of this meme on to 5 other gun owner who are also bloggers."
Here's what I've got:
- They never talk about "Big Boy Rules".
- They talk about a drawer full of holsters they almost never use.
- They talk about some of their guns like tools, some like heirlooms, and some like art.
- They will talk about their failures as easily as their triumphs.
- They treat waitresses with the same respect as their kids school principle.
Now for my tags:
--This list is about being honest. We need one about being safe and/or competent.