Doubletap

HEIZER Defense is a brand new US  gun company from St. Louis, Missouri, with the worst web site EVER. It's first (and only so far) offering is a compact, Derringer style, 2 shot mini handgun.

They say DOUBLETAP™ is the world’s smallest and lightest .45 ACP conceal carry pistol on the market today.

I would like to handle one of these Titanium Frames with MIL-STD finish that is suppose to resists corrosion.

It holds 2 rounds in chamber and integral grips houses an additional 2 spare rounds. I wonder how fast it is to reload?

It also has a ported barrel. It is suppose to reduce muzzle flip and recoil. Ported that much and only 2 inches long I wonder what the ballistics are of the bullet.

The slim, no-snag and hammerless design is for easy pocket carry. I'd like it better if it came with a IWB slim holster.

$300 to $400 MSRP. Sub $300 would be better.

--I have to shoot one of these.

4 comments:

MSgt said...

I have a .38spl Derringer that's 100% accurate

out to 2ft

Bubblehead Les. said...

In that Price Range, I'd rather have a Pocket .380 or a Baby Browning.

Anonymous said...

I think they are playing on .45acp addiction.

Old NFO said...

Agree with Anon...