Accessories

I love it when a story begins with, "Well, you see I'm getting married..."  Don't me wrong. I love marriage. I get married a lot!

A guy I know from work was thinning out his toys and I bought his 37mm grenade/flare launcher! Just when I thought this rifle could not possibly get any heavier I find yet another attachment to get it closer to boat anchor weight!


This is the 37mm version, not the 40mm version. This one can be used with excellent flares, smoke grenades and a selection of gas grenades. I was talking to a friend that is a Class III dealer and he says that real grenades can be purchased but they are VERY expensive and require the $200 tax stamp for each one.

It also has adapters so it can use 26.5mm rounds as well as 12ga shotgun rounds. They make 12ga flares but don't use 12ga shotgun rounds unless you register the device as a short shotgun AOW with the ATF. I might do that for the hell of it because it's only $5.

--I have flares.  Should be fun on July 4th!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted one of those. Just to have.

Bubblehead Les. said...

I know the guy who MAKES a lot of those Flares.

AND Flechette Rounds!

Let me know if you get it.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Oh, you DID get it. Well, send me an eMail.

JB Miller said...

I got it.

technical76 said...

I just bought the same upper, havent shot it yet. How do you like it? I would definitely like to get one of those 37mm launchers for some 4th of july fun!