Want: Mossberg MVP Flex - Still wanting it!

I have been interested in the new class of rifles that are mag fed and compatible with regular AR15 mags. I already have a nice, bolt action, .308 as well as a nice bolt action .22lr, but nothing in between.

Mossberg MVP Flex

Here are the features I really like:
  • It can use a standard 30 round mag. I already have a pile of them.
  • It has an adjustable stock.
  • Several stock options are available.
  • The barrel is threaded and has a standard AR15 flash suppressor.
  • It can use a standard AR15 suppressor.
  • Simple and easy to use. Easy to clean.
  • Picitinny top rail.
I also have a 1000 rounds of cheap Wolf brand .223 that should work fine with a bolt action as opposed to my AR-15s.

--I will be keeping my eye open for one at the next Gun Show.

2 comments:

That Guy said...

Same here. Just need the cash

Old NFO said...

Hadn't seen one of those before... Interesting...