Boston Bombers

What?

The Boston Marathon Murderers had guns even though it was illegal to have them. Neither one of them had permits. Massachusetts is one of the places in the country with the tightest gun control.

Say it ain't so.

And when it got dangerous out there what did ALL the cops have? Evil Assault Rifles. The same guns that are "only good for war"? The same guns that are "only good for killing people".

Don't get me started about undeclared martial law police state tactics. If that had happened where I live there would be no searching of my house without a warrant or a lawsuit. And you can bet I would have had my AR15 at hand.

I hope this results in MILLIONS of dollars of lawsuits.

--Bad Guys getting guns illegally and killing people. Unpossible, you need a permit!!

No comments: