This is preaching to the choir. I know. I will use this list in reasoned discourse as I find the fence sitters. I have already known lots of people that bought into the "Hope and Change, wouldn't it be cool to have a black guy as president", bullshit of 2008.
Top Ten Things You Need To Know About Fast and Furious
- The Obama administration illegally helped traffic over 2,000 guns to violent Mexican drug cartels.
- U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered by Mexican criminals with guns they received through Fast and Furious.
- The Obama administration used Fast and Furious to bolster its false claim that 90 percent of guns used in Mexican drug crimes come from the United States.
- Obama’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) leaned on U.S. gun shops to sell guns to known buyers for Mexican drug cartels.
- Obama’s Assistant Attorney General, Lanny Breuer, lied to Congress when he claimed that BATFE never knowingly allowed the sale of guns to known buyers for Mexican drug cartels.
- The Obama administration armed violent Mexican drug cartels and endangered American lives to push a gun control agenda.
- The Obama administration deliberately used guns trafficked through Fast and Furious to make the case for implementing an illegal gun registration scheme in four U.S. border states.
- Despite congressional subpoenas, Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder has refused to turn over more than 90 percent of the vital documents that pertain to this scandal.
- Obama invoked “executive privilege” to help Eric Holder conceal Fast and Furious documents from congressional investigators and the American public.
- On June 28, 2012, a bipartisan majority in the U.S. House voted to hold Eric Holder in criminal and civil contempt of Congress. Eric Holder is the first U.S. Attorney General ever to be held in contempt of Congress