Random Friday

Coffee. Need Coffee.

My daughter graduates from college tomorrow. Never got anything but an A. She already has a real job, a living wage,moving into a bigger apartment. She has NO STUDENT LOANS. She wants to flip houses on the weekends. I take full credit for rising her right!

I have a series of doctor appointments coming up. I wonder if they will ask about my guns?

Who are these crazy people doing cellphone videos of tornadoes?

I have seen a lot of cool animations of gun functions. Makes a lot of things clear.

Lots of good stuff happening on the book writing front. The Broken Cage is doing great on Audible! My next novel is soooo close to release. Plus I am writing my next novel!

Sixteen straight days of rain. At least the lawn is green.

--Off to work. Happy Friday!



No comments: