Sons of Guns Cancelled Hard

I was always amazed that the post on this blog that got the all time most hits was: Sons of Guns Season Starts Tonight

That post alone got 28,000 views.

“Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden has been arrested for aggravated, repeated rape, of a minor, according to documents sent to FOX411 by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office.

The Discovery Channel immediately cancelled his series. “Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of 'Sons of Guns' and cancel the series," the network said in a statement.

I will remind the universe that the accused should be considered innocent until proven guilty. That said, it does not look good for him. I hope it's not true. For the little girls sake.

I confess the show jumped the shark for me a couple seasons ago. Too much drama and not enough guns.


--Well now the Hayden's have more drama than they wished for.

No comments: