Fathers Day


It was a great Fathers Day. I thought I would have to stretch to find a related topic but it turns out I have a couple things.


First: My Son took me to the range! Well I took him, actually. He is only 11 years old and still doesn't drive so well. Anyway, we had a great day. We took four different guns. Three were .22LR's and my Glock 21 as always.

I took some time and sighted in my Ruger Mark III. It now has a dot scope and an integral silencer. It is now dialed in and quiet as a fart. Well... Honestly... the sound of my farts are way louder than that gun. It always cracks me up how it turns heads at the range. With the new dot scope, more than ever.

My Glock 21 .45ACP was reliable as ever.

Second: My daughter bought me the TV series Jericho on DVD! There will be lots of gun related goodness there! I've seen the show already. The first season was better than the second partial season. But I take my survivalist action adventure where I can get it, even if there are no Zombies.

Call your Dad and wish him a Happy Fathers Day.

--I miss my Father. Probably always will.

No comments: