Time is the fire in wich we burn...

Every now and then life gets really crazy. Like now. Too much happening all at once. And right now I have a wicked back ache. Work, Family, Home all collide and usually blogging is usually the first thing that begins to suffer.

I actually do three blogs, Facebook micro blogging, and a metric ton of personal email. All just in a bit of time in the evenings. 9:30pm is bed time.

None of it can be done while at work, ever. My Tivo needs me. I read a lot, Books on CD too. My daughter is graduating High School, her Grad Party is today, and getting ready for college. My son just got his learners permit and needs road time. There are new movies to watch. I am restoring a motorcycle. Range time! My wife is beautiful and loves me (wink wink). My home project list is huge. I have two camping vacations planned for this summer (3 weeks offline).

I try to get ahead and schedule posts when I can to cover my time off line. If I can't it does stress me.

--The key is I am still having fun.


1 comment:

JB Miller said...

And now more coffee...