MOVIE: Mad Max

I just watched the movie Mad Max for the first time in a long time. I was watching this time for all the firearms specifically.

What really struck me was all the double barrel shotguns!

I remembered the famous sawed off dog leg Max carried. But there was like six more in the movie.


Miller Rating: 7 of 10

Here is what IMFDB says:
What got me interested in watching it was that I heard that a new movie is in production: Mad Max: Fury Road starring Charlize Theron. It's safe to say that I will be seeing it!

--The dubbing over Mel Gibsons voice is actually pretty funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are making another MAD MAX!!

Old NFO said...

WOW, another one??? :-)

Sarah said...

I head that Charliz Theron is the star of Fury Road.

I saw a pic of her with a shaved head!