Range Run

I went to the range this weekend with a couple of friends and shot some handguns and skeet.

These were the new shooters I took last month and this was their second trip! It was a beautiful day.

The day started out shooting clays. We went through 35 rounds each. Even with recoil reduction the 12 gauge was a bit heavy for her. Next time we will shoot skeet she'll try a 20 gauge or maybe even a 16 gauge. Maybe Bull Run Shooting Center for our next skeet shoot.

She also preferred the adjustable stocks on the 870 and my Saiga. So do I. Much easier to shoot.

After the Shotguns, we shot my 1911 and my Kel-Tec P3AT for a bit.

Carol still prefers my Ruger SP-101 over any other firearm she has tried.


--John loves them all...


2 comments:

MSgt B said...

"Carol still prefers my Ruger SP-101 over any other firearm she has tried."

Carol sounds like a wise and lovely woman.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Drink much tacti-kool aid? We piss on the tools that show up at 5 stand with their tactical shotguns. (you might actually shoot trap better with a legit shotgun!) LOL