Gunsmithin: Part 2

I found a Class III gunsmith near me.

I can now see why it's better to actually go to a smith that has a ton of experience with suppressors.

The Gemtech suppressor I have includes an internal spring and piston system. A different unit is available for a carbine to optimize the sound suppression.

I got a tour of his shop. It's huge. It has a bunch of huge specialty lathes, presses and CNC machines. I swear, if you have the money, they could make you anything.

Anyway, he gave me a rough estimate of the price, with parts. He'll call with an exact estimate and schedule.

--Should be a quick turn around. I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Matt_Nolin said...

I bought the JR in 9mm. I love that gun. I love it so much I am going to buy a Glock 9mm. I also have my eye on a 100 round mag. I already have a bunch of the 33 rounders.

MSgt B said...

Wow.
I thought you'd have a lot more trouble finding a guy to do that suppressor work.

Make sure you post pics when it's done.

308 ar manufacturers said...

Well, Now there are many gun manufactures available in the market and they make different types of guns. In that 308 ar manufacturers are manufacturing different types of guns as they are best in all.