RIP William the Coroner

I met William the Coroner a few times over the last couple years. He was another blogger and was mistaken for my brother because we looked similar. I don't know why. None of my brothers look like me. He was at the NRA convention and the Northcoast Blogshoot this year. He was also 9 years younger than me...


"He was formerly a Deputy Coroner for the Cuyahoga County Coroner's Office, a visiting professor at the College of Wooster and a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Case Western Reserve University School of Nursing."

Here is the link for visitation hours and the funeral.

Visitation: Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Funeral Service: Friday, Nov. 4, 2011, 11:00 am

--It is so odd that just a few days ago he was blogging about cats...


5 comments:

Old NFO said...

He will be missed...

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Still kinda bummed about it.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Wish you could be up here for the services, but he will be Honored properly, I assure you.

Mike W. said...

He will certainly be missed. I won't be at WBC for his tribute but I'll raise my glass to him Friday anyway.

Drew said...

"I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well." - Alexander the Great

WZBG was not only my faculty and my boss, but one of my good friends. He was a huge influence upon me. He helped me more than almost anyone during the most difficult time in my life. I think the best way to honor him is to be kind to one another (and animals), and to live long, good and interesting lives.

I miss him terribly.