Tactical Sammichs!


CMMG, makers of our favorite Tactical Bacon, has done it again with the Tactical Sammich!

"Tactical Sammiches are available in Pepperoni and BBQ Beef, the only flavors double certified* for post apocalypse survivor ration shelving. At 300 calories of pure tactical goodness, CMMG Tactical Sammiches have a shelf life of over 2 years if maintained at 80 degrees or less. The sammiches can be stored at 100 degrees for up to six months, in case you're stuck somewhere warm when the radioactive commie zombies attack."

I wish they were bigger and contained way more calories. We need massive calories for Zombies, dammit!

--I want long shelf life PB&Js! Big ones, dammit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to try these.

SiGraybeard said...

I want to know why there aren't tactical sammiches made with bacon? Doesn't that crank the idea up to 11?

Maybe bacon and... and cheese? Bacon and... Well, bacon!

Anonymous said...

I visited many websites except the audio feature for audio songs existing at this site is in fact
excellent.

Also visit my web blog :: www.ausfaces.com.au