Open Carry

My favorite OC Rig
I was reading today about Bredas adventure in Open Carry.

It made me think of a story.

My goto gun is a Glock 21 .45acp. My favorite holster for it is in the pic to the right. I always wear it on range days. Even if it is not my focus for that day I will put a couple mags worth though it for practice.

Anyway on that day I went to the range with my son on a Saturday morning. After we were done it was lunch time so we decided to go to McDonalds.

Without a second thought about OC we went in and while waiting in line a guy looks at my gun and asks, "Are you a cop?"

I replied in a polite, firm tone, "Are you?"

He immediatly answered, "No." Like the question was rediculous.

So I said simply, "Then why are you asking me that question?"


--He didn't say another word.

4 comments:

Nancy R. said...

Great response. I'll have to file that one away for future reference.

Old NFO said...

Nice comeback :-)

Guffaw in AZ said...

Great response.
(and your photo resembles Miss Breda's, except, of course, Miss Breda's behind is cuter).
No offense.

JB Miller said...

No offense taken, Guffaw. In fact that is a huge under statement!