Falling Down, Blogger that is...

Falling Down
It has been a weird couple of days for my Blog.

Blogger.com was down for like three days. I was unable to add any new posts. At various times comments and posts disappeared. And other times some posts were gone and not others.

Some of my scheduled posts are lost forever. Oh well.

I wasn't the only one caught in this bit of chaos. Several of my favorite coffee break web surfing sites were off line as well.

I was hoping to stack up several posts so while I was out of town on business I could drink beer WITHOUT my computer in my lap...

Maybe this is how the Zombie Apocalypse starts.

--Will this post get through? Will either of you care?

6 comments:

Scott McCray said...

Yup - we care. Still PO'd about my own missing posts. Had not wanted to do daily backups just yet...oh well.

Guffaw in AZ said...

1. I care.
B. I dressed as that guy for Halloween at work, one year.
@. The BLOGGER debacle was system wide, all of us suffered.

Laura said...

i care! i also want to punt blogger. grr.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Yes, I care. Now stop your whining and get to Blogging! HUT 2,3,4, HUT, 2,3,4...

JB Miller said...

Queuing them up! Bloggin my ass off!

Gunnutmegger said...

It's not a glitch that's causing Blogger problems.

It's a leftwing sphincter (oxymoron) that Google allows to harass bloggers he doesn't like.

http://patterico.com/2011/05/14/dont-let-google-off-the-hook-evidence-aplenty-that-cretin-nitecruzr-represents-google-and-even-has-the-ability-to-flag-your-google-account/