2011 NRA Convention Goodness

One of the best things about the NRA Convention is the ability to handle firearms that I may not normally get my hands on. Barrett Firearms had a big boot on the floor. The picture below is one I would buy if I won the Lotto. $11,000 as configured, with suppressor. Why the suppressor on a .50 BMG? Because those thing are damn loud. The suppressor makes it sound like a tiny .308.


They had several models I fondled. They weigh a ton, just as they should. A ton of long range justice.

Go to their website, if you have not already, and check out the wide variety  of firearm configurations.


--One day I shall have one. One day...

3 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

And may that day come soon, Brother. May it come soon.

Anonymous said...

Where the hell would you take that to shoot.

JB Miller said...

Where ever I wanted...

;)