We went to Blue Ridge Arsenal, an indoor range here in Northern VA. They were talking about this range at work. The renovations and ventilation repairs are now complete.I had stopped going to this because the owner was very public about the fact that he voted for Barack Obama. The service there was really bad. They were slow, made all four of us use one lane, and they didn't know jack about guns, didn't know that my Cx4 Storm carbine used pistol ammo. The range officer was ridiculous. I will not be going there again any time soon.
- My RIA 1911, "The Biter", continues to roll without any failures. I think it's tuned at last.
- My Beretta 96D still doesn't like blunt nose ammo. Feed jams. The LaserMax guide rod LASER is in and out. I bought it in 1996.
- My Cx4 Storm was loved by all. Need to buy more mags so we can spend more time shooting and less reloading.
- My Glock 21 was on my hip and is still the one for the pending Zombie Apocalypse.
- My Friend Tony liked my Px4 .40 the best.
--Might be going again next weekend! My new 10/22 mags just arrived! (but not to Blue Ridge)