Crisp and Clean

When I was at the NRA Convention this year everyone was carrying. I love that. Open carry and concealed carry.

There were so many styles of holsters it was boggling. People wearing them, showing them, and selling them.

Breda bought this beauty from Galco for her Bersa with it's new Crimson Trace grip. The profile is great for the LASER grip. It is a perfect match for her belt (very important). It is made of very light and durable materials. It matches her outfit perfectly. Jeans, black belt, black gun, black grips and a black leather jacket is so hott!

This picture also shows something that I have discovered recently. Guns are easier to carry if you are fit. Breda is in great shape. She would probably disagree but I leave it to you to decide from this random pic!

I have lost about 50 pounds so far over the last year and I have found that the leaner I am the easier it is to carry. I also shoot better the better my fitness. I need to lose another 50 pounds before my generous love handles are gone. That will make my holster options better and the holsters I have more comfortable.

--And yes I got permission to post this awesome pic! Now shut the hell up!

6 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. At the Saturday Night Party, I had a heck of a time accessing my Formal Party Pistol (Baby Browning) because of my gut. And since T-Bolt has warned us about a possible Zed Outbreak this weekend....

Anonymous said...

Is that Bredas bottom? Nice.

Anonymous said...

Breda is hot. That's all there is to it. It is one reason that her blog is hot. Men love hot chicks with guns. Men really LOVE hot LIBRARIANS with guns.

Mike W. said...

I like the black leather jacket look. Very Trinity-esque.

I'm still annoyed I can't find a lefty version of her holster though.

And I'm not gonna say anything about Breda's bum. Nope. Nothing.

Anonymous said...

Dude. Yes.

Patrick said...

Slender, tight fitting and smells like leather. What is not to like?