|Gun Shot Blow Out Kit|
To date, I have been carrying a first aid kit in my bag and a bigger one in my truck, but these are not emergency trauma kits specifically designed for gun shot wounds.
Amazon has a lot of Emergency Kits of various kinds, sizes and focus.
I am leaning toward a dedicated gun shot trauma blow out kit. Here are me requirements:
- Can be accessed and utilized with one hand
- Self contained in an easy open pouch
- Fits in a thigh pocket
- One handed Tourniquets
- Quickclot bandages (trauma pads)
- Clotting powder
- Variety of gauze rolls and pads
- Surgical shears
- Scalpels, forceps, and other instruments
- Surgical gloves
- Medical tapes
Shit happens. And fast. Be prepared. It may save you or someone near you.
--It's better to have one and not need one than to need one and not have one.