Listed here for your reference:
|Be a good shooting ambassador|
- Treat every gun as if it is loaded.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Don't point your gun at something you don't want destroyed.
- Know your target and what's behind and around it.
- Trigger Discipline. "Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!"
- Muzzle Discipline. "Watch where you're pointing that thing!"
- Casing and uncasing firearms safely
- Keeping breaches open
- Muzzles always pointing down range
- Target Placement
- How to avoid shooting the walls, floor and ceiling
- Casing ejection awarness
- Range Specific Rules
- If you see a real gun, don't touch it
- Leave the area immediatly
- Call me, right away