922r Adventures

My 922r complaint Saiga 12 conversion.

When I bought my Saiga 12 gauge it was configured as an imported hunting shotgun. I wanted to use some 20 round mags in it but in order to be legal it needs to have a quantity of US made parts. Here are before and after pics:

My Saiga 12 configuration right out of the box.


After the conversion for compliance with 922r

Always comply with the law. The Vids below are some examples of the Youtube.com explanations regarding the 922r compliance regulations:




I am still going to do the trigger group for three more parts. That would put me way past what is required. I am OK with that.



--I still have to think of a good name for the Saiga 12. "Shit Storm" is the leading contender.

5 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

SWEET! Looks like "Abomination" from the Monster Hunter series. Since you and I are Gentlemen of a Certain Age, may I recommend the name "Jerry Lee", because that weapon looks like it can spread "Great Balls of Fire!"

Lousy for Zombies, though.

Anonymous said...

"Jerry Lee"

I like it!

JB Miller said...

Hmmmm... Jerry Lee?

We have a Winner!!

Bubblehead Les. said...

"I'd like to thank the Academy for this Prestigious Award..." btw,speaking of "Abomination", the New Monster Hunter Book just hit the Market this afternoon. I've already downloaded it from Baen to my Kindle.

JB Miller said...

I have the first two books, fresh off the presses and in the summer vacation queue!