Custom Case

I stumbled on a guys project as I wandered around the web.

I have considered this kind of modification to a guitar case. I even managed to buy a Fender guitar case at a yard sale for $5. My son grabbed it and actually uses it for his guitar.

In VA I don't recommend this kind of project unless you have a concealed carry permit.

Rifles, carbines, handguns and even shotguns could work in something like this. Excellent camo for my AR-10 and ten extra mags. And no hippies fumbling with their iPhones to call 911 as I order my black quad espresso at Starbucks.

--Even though I love making hippies cry, sometimes it worth the warm quiet secret inside...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Only problem is the locks are kinda flimsy...

That Guy said...

I have one that I built for my brother's old Mini 14 with a folding stock. It fits in a violin case.

Being 2000 miles from home means I'll post pics later ;)