Vacations and People

Where I live and work I am mostly surrounded be Libertarian types.

It is very interesting when I wander the world a bit and spend time talking to people with a whacked view of the world.

Seems like everywhere I go people are talking politics from positions that make me cringe.

Especially if we start talking about about guns. I love it when I can sit back and let one of JBs "Converts" defend gun ownership. I love it when I hear a former, coolaid drinking liberal, say, "The second Amendment has NOTHING to do with hunting. It's insurance so we can keep the First Amendment!"

--I love the "quiet erosion of progressive ideology" that happens in my wake. Quoting a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo says t all.

Old NFO said...

Concur, the photo nails it! :-)