New Gun Store!

There is a new Gun Store near me. I stopped in today today for the first time.

It is actually is in a log cabin building. Very nice.

Plus they have an actual Ferret Armoured Car for sale!

The thing is even road legal!

They said inside that they have a Barret .50 semi auto fit for the top.

What I wonder is would it be legal to drive the thing on the highway while looking through the para-scopes?

Perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse!

It could be yours for $30k!

--I love the antique plates!

Updated: Thanks, Murphy!

6 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

And it'll fit in a Garage!

Of course, as you can see, it will take a 1919, and I just so happen to know where I can get one TODAY....

JB Miller said...

Les! You need this! I'll drive it to Ohio for you!!

Erin Palette said...

I wonder what kind of mileage it gets.

MSgt B said...

Finally, a car built for commuting.

Murphy's Law said...

Psst! That's a Ferret!

JB Miller said...

Thanks, Murph! Updated!