Gunshow Blogmeet Recap!

The Nations Gunshow was fun as always. Prices were not that great but the selection and diversity of the firearms in one room was great. My major purchases were a new upper for an SBR I have planned and another EOTech 512. I love the other one I have.

This one takes standard AA batteries and only weighs a few ounces more than the next model.

I also got a few small items like a cleaning kit and taste meat products.

We went out to dinner after the show shut down at 5pm. Bob O's was forgettable but the conversation was great. TBolt, Broken Andy, MikeW, Laura and Chris, Stretch and Mrs. Stretch kept the stories coming!

After dinner we rolled back to my house and drank a bit of Bourbon, beer, wine and water! No one went thirsty. Lots of good laughs with good people.

Suddenly it was 1am.

Coffee drinking commenced at 7am. Eggs and BACON soon followed. Thanks for a great time guys!

--Then Winston, the cable guy, came early! Go figure...

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Sigh... I miss ALL the fun... Probably better for my pocketbook though!!!

Bubblehead Les. said...

OldNFO, after seeing what the Bonny and Clyde and the Butch Cassidy Firearms went for, I think your pocketbook has had enough for this year! ; )

Glad everyone who showed up had a Good Time!

JB Miller said...

Yes. Many wallets were emptied on that day...

Mike W. said...

Thank YOU for having us, and for feeding us bacon!