My Latest Project

I have a Saiga SGL12-03, 12 gauge shotgun. This is how it looked when I got it. In the following weeks I began customizing it. No real gun smithing. Just swapping out furniture.


I started with a new adjustable stock with pistol grip, a drop-fore-grip, , new trigger, hammer and spring assembly. Then I will be getting some of the highest capacity magazines available. Enough American parts will get exchanged to ensure 922R compliance. It's actually kind of funny that compliance kits have become market.


Here is how it looks today. The barrel on this model is already threaded so I think I will get a Breacher Muzzle Break.

--This thing is a shit-storm as is. More later as upgrades occur...

4 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

So... How's it shoot? You have a responsibility to your readers to tell us how it shoots...

JB Miller said...

I with do a full post on the function of it tomorrow.

Let's just say the post will probably be titled Jam-O-Rama...

Anonymous said...

That machine will piss off some democrats.

Old NFO said...

Good thing you have it in hand... probably be illegal to import shortly!