This time was that for home defense an AR15 was to difficult for women to handle.
"Buy a shotgun." was his advice.
Joe, I have several shotguns. They are the most complex gun to shoot.
- Recoil is massive. Very difficult manage a second shot.
- Capacity is five rounds typically. Way too low for defensive situations.
- The worse myth is that you don't have to aim shotguns.
- 00 Buck has greater wall penetration than AR15s.
- Reloading is complex and slow.
- Shotgun racking sound is so scary it send bad guys running. Bullshit.
- Super light recoil.
- Decent capacity mags.
- Easy operation. Safe off, pull trigger.
- Reloading is fast and easy.
--It's too scary looking for liberals.