|Gemtech Blackslide 45|
I have gone into detail on everything I have had do to buy a new suppressor for my Glock 21.
The gun shop where I bought it does a lot of Class III business. Here is what I have done already:
- I filled out a simple ATF Form 4 and provided my Drivers License.
- Five minutes later they had printed off, and signed, three copies for me to sign. They included them in a packet with instructions and fingerprint cards.
- I paid for the suppressor. Just the suppressor.
- They boxed it up, labeled it and put it in the safe.
- Obtained two passport photos.
- Obtained two finger print cards.
- Submitted the forms for signature by the County Sheriff.
- Sent in all the forms with a check for $200.
All of it was mailed in December 15. I am hoping to have it in hand by BAG day on April 15th.