Ruger Takedown

Of all the reports I have seen from the NRA convention this year, the gun that I find most interesting is the Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I finally got to handle one last weekend.


Ruger 10/22 Takedown Edition
I would like one of these and not add a thing. I'd find the perfect small case for it and it would become my truck gun. Great for casual plinking or a level 4 Zombie outbreak. Add a few 25 round mags and a 1000 rounds of ammo in the right case!

MSRP is $389, $319 street. Here is a link to the spec sheet from Ruger.

--Love it!

6 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

I'd have to add a scope, but other than that.....

JB Miller said...

A fixed 4x scope might be good now that you mention it!

Old NFO said...

Not a bad little gun, but too short coupled for me...

Weston11 said...

Does this come in a wod stock version?

Unknown said...

Best idea I've seen in awhile. The only reason I don't have a truck gun is because I don't have one I can break down into two pieces and hide under the seat.

Jay G said...

It *comes* in a neat little case. And yeah, a nice fixed 4X sight would be great for this...