Range Day with the Wife

Mothers Day is the perfect day to take my wonderful wife out to the range for some practice.

There were lots of woman at the range on Sunday. Alone and in couples and groups. Everyone was having a safe fun time.

My wife had not been in a while but was doing excellent anyway. Single action and double action.

She does not flinch at all when she shoots. No anticipation flinch or any when she tries to squeeze seven shots out of a six shooter!

She even ran a six shot rapid fire this session and landed every shot on the target at 60 feet.

--She is nicely confident in it's use...

4 comments:

Weston11 said...

Good grip form. Is that the Ruger .357?

Anonymous said...

I wish my wife would go with me.

Anonymous said...

We need a national "Take your spouse to the range" day!

Old NFO said...

Very nice! :-)