Cx4 Upgrades

Without any modifications, my Beretta Cx4 Storm has been excellent. I couldn't help adding some upgrades.


I started with a good two point sling.

Next I added a barrel shroud. It was very easy to install and really works. That barrel gets hot! Damn hot.

The most notable addition is the EOTech 512. The EOTech 512.A65/1 is a Tactical HOLOgraphic weapon sight that actually runs on common AA Batteries. It works great but I wish it had a lower profile so that you could still see the fixed sights through.

--Big Mags and a Suppressor are what next!

4 comments:

Mad Saint Jack said...

How big a mag can you get???

Old NFO said...

Starting to look like a Star Wars gun :-) you will like the EOTech though...

JB Miller said...

MSJ, 20 round mags. 14 are the standard mags.

Anonymous said...

What kind of sling is that?