Random Thought Friday

There is coffee that needs drinking.
Tuesday I noticed a crack in my windshield. It's about 18 inches long and I have no idea how or when it happened. It's covered by insurance and the guy is actually coming here and will fix it in my driveway.

I am not working today. Five day weekends are so nice.

I got a big pile of movies from Santa. I watched four of them yesterday. Expendables 3 has been the most gun rich of the films so far. What's funny is Jet Li had top billing and had about five minutes of screen time. Of course, one my BluRay players died. I'll probably buy another one today. First World Problems.

My wife bought me slippers. They are camo. I can't find them.


It was really nice to see my daughter for Christmas. She wanted to go to the range but it was closed today.

The Interview opened to sold out theaters near me yesterday. I didn't see it. But it's a nice Fuck You to NK.

--Coffee time. Happy Super Excellent Friday!