What I have been up to lately

This really isn't a post about guns it's about the shooters health. I have been offline so much of late because I have been recovering from back surgery. To be perfectly honest, going in I didn't think it was going to be this big a deal. But as my friend Breda put it, "I lived."

Lumbar Fusion of L4, L5 and S1
Hopefully this will allow me to take to the field again for some deer hunting before the season is over.

--I still may make TBolt do all the heavy lifting!

5 comments:

Wandering Neurons said...

Well, with all of that metal there, you're gonna have fun times next time you go through TSA.

Get well soon, looks like you've had some painful work done.

Pumice said...

Cool idea. Are those 223 or 308?

Grace and peace.

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Well I've got something similar in the lower and they think my upper needs the same but I'm going to try to put it off as long as possible.

Heal up, bust some caps and perforate some paper.

Old NFO said...

OUCH! Glad you're doing better now!

Anonymous said...

I have had the same set up since 1986. Gives me trouble (pain and numbness) but I'm still walking and talking and kickin' A. You can do it.
Storyteller