I liked it. Here is a list of what I liked:
- Lots of really good Zombie killin.
- Literally rained Zombies.
- Teaching kids to knife fight!
- Body armor.
- Glocks and AR15s.
- Daryl still is a badass.
- Women are treacherous vipers!!
- A Katana is a perfect backup weapon.
Got high hopes for this season. Please do no screw this damn season up.
I bet you constantly tell the TV what YOU would do. Here is some of what I would do:
- Salvage teams have Collectors and Security that work in teams of two.
- Bite proof body armor. including helments.
- They need more military vehicles like the Humvees.
- Need to build a Kill-Truck. A chain link cage on the back. Draw the zombies away from the fence and drop them elsewhere through the cage. You don't want zombies piling up outside the fence.
--Fingers crossed for a good season!